Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jurassic Park


I'm sure most of you have heard by now (since I'm pretty sure I'm related to everyone that reads my blog) that my dad has a dinosaur in his back yard!! If you haven't heard, where have you been?? He's famous! It was on the front page of the paper and on the news! It made it all the way down to southeast Arkansas even! Who knows, maybe even other states! ha

Someone was auctioning off two large plaster dinosaurs and he bid on one and won it! It's a ten foot long, 2,000 pound Triceratops. It now lives in his back yard. The newspaper came and did a story on it! It's Ava, Brooks, and Knox's new toy! The newspaper said triplet granddaughters but oh well! Jenny is going to patch it up and Caroline is going to give it a new paint job! The babies haven't met "Big" yet but I can't wait to see their reaction! I know they will love climbing all over him one day! Oh and my dad named the dinosaur "Big" after his dad. The trips great-great grandfather.

Big's new home!
Also, congratulations dad and Jenny on the engagement!

1 comment:

Day Old News said...

Oh man the kids will LOVE that, how cool that your dad did that for them! Makes me think of Fred Savage in The Wizard. Ah the 80s.