Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Day Part 2 at Grandmas

Christmas morning B, the babies, and I got ready and drove to Fort Smith to have lunch at grandmas house. Lunch was great as usual! The babies were on their best behavior too!

Brooks and Mrs Howe. Mrs Howe owns a preschool and I actually had a scholarship to attend her school when I was little but we moved to Monticello before I could attend. That might have been the only scholarship I will ever receive! ha
Jenny and Ava!
Ava actually gave my dad a hi five when we got to Grandmas! Way to go Ava! Your first Hi five!
Grandma and Ava!
B and Knox!
Dad, Elmo, and Brooks. Elmo made the trip to Fort Smith with us!
Hi Brooks!
Knox apparently thought something outside was pretty amazing! ha Maybe he saw Santa!
Thanks for all of our gifts everyone and for all of the help with the babies!

No comments: