Thursday, January 5, 2012

MIA

I think things are finally starting to settle down around here. Thank goodness. The holidays have always been crazy but add three babies to the mix, sick babies, and they really get crazy! I think I have been putting off blogging because I have 526 pictures to sort through, I can't even remember what I did yesterday much less two weeks ago, and I'm really tired, exhausted actually! Oh and we have all been sick... My house, up until yesterday, looked like a war zone. Out of control! I would post the graphic pictures but I think they might gross people out. The good news is I think the stomach virus/colds have officially left our house, I can park my car in the garage for the first time in about six months, the babies actually have nurseries, and I think I escaped a mental breakdown. So grandparents/family get ready! There are lots of pictures to come!

Happy 2012 everyone!

No comments: