Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cell Phone Pics

Dancing and snacking at the concert in the park!  

The concert at the park was fun until we lost this little guy!  Thank god he had his Cubs hat on!  Everyone was looking for the little boy in the Cubs hat!  The kids were all running around playing and I realized Knox was missing.  We started looking around us because I figured he hadn't gone very far.  After five minutes I really started freaking!  Thank goodness we were with our friends and they were able to help us look.  I was running around like a mad woman!  We had just told asked the police to help us look and I saw one of my sorority sisters walk up carrying him.  He was smiling and as happy as can be!  The kid doesn't know a stranger! He had been missing for about 15 or 20 minutes.  I was about to cry or throw up.  I couldn't decide which one.  B said he was about to ask the mayor (who happened to be standing next to him) to tell the band to quit playing so we could announce he was missing.  He is the fastest little guy and he had made it all the way to the other side of the park!  The sweet girl that found him recognized him as one of my triplets from Instagram (One good thing about social media)!  After he was returned we decided it was time to pack up and go home! It was a stressful night! 

One rainy day we met all of our friends at Little Giggles to play!  It is such a cute place! 

They had a tractor so this boy was happy! 

Ava did a little grocery shopping!

Knox ringing up his tomato!

They had so much fun!  We can't wait to go back! 

It's been so rainy here lately and A has been extra snuggly!  There's nothing better than rainy day snuggles! 

A's first trip to Bordino's!

Elmo's first trip to Bordino's.

After a Saturday morning at the farmers market we stopped for brunch!  It was super yummy and the kids were surprisingly well behaved! 

Later that night we met Miller at the Drive in!  I can't believe this was our first time to go!  It was so much fun and the babies loved it!  We threw sleeping bags in the back of Brandon's truck and brought lots of snacks! Allison brought all of the kids glow sticks, glow necklaces, and glow in the dark balloons!  The kids were seriously in heaven! 

My happy boy! 

Sweet girl!

My view for the night! We will definitely be going back soon! 

No comments: