Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Monday at the Beach


Monday morning it was a little cloudy so we decided to rent bike trailers to pull the kids (our house came with bikes which was nice) around Rosemary and Alys.  Carol, B and I headed out with the kids.  Sometimes I think I forget that I'm not in shape! ha I think B said we rode 4.5 miles and I thought I was going to pass out.  I think he was a little disappointed in my performance!  I had to go home and take a nap to recover!  

The boys ready to head out on the bikes!

Ava buckling herself up for safety which was probably smart since I was pulling her! 

After naps we made our first trip to the sugar shak.  Poor B.  The kids loaded up on candy.  They kept throwing it at him so he could pay for it.  It was candy overload for them!  The sugar Shak might be their favorite part of the beach!

That night we went to Panama City and had dinner at the Back Porch for old times sake.  It was pretty good!  The babies loved the crab claws!  I wish I could get crab claws in AR!  After dinner B and Carol stayed in Panama City to party and Gigi and I took the kids back to Rosemary so we could put them to bed at a decent time! I decided it was impossible to get them in bed before 9pm while we were at the beach!

Just hanging out waiting for dinner! 

Just snacking on a little butter before dinner.  Whatever makes them happy and keeps them quiet! 

Ava was still acting like she was sixteen on Monday.  No high chairs and no sleeping in her crib.. So, this wild woman slept with us every night.. Let's just say it wasn't the best week of sleep I've had.  Ava has trouble staying in one spot when she is asleep!

No comments: