Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cell Phone Pics

After our morning at the airport with Grandpa Bob we went to the big airport to pick daddy up!  He brought us lots of surprises from LA!  Brooks got a tractor, Knox got a airplane, and Ava got a puppy dog in a purse!  They were the perfect gifts!  Mommy got a gift card to buy new clothes which I love! B knows the way to all of our hearts! Oh and the babies got new Laker t-shirts too! 




The next day B's mom, Heather, Cami, and Cori came to visit.  The kids had lots of fun playing with their cousins!  
Ava's just doing a little grocery shopping in her pink fur heels with her cell phone in her cart.  


Thursday was our last day of summer school!  We celebrated with treats from Sonic and then we went to Millers house to play! Miller is such a good host!  He gave us popsicles, ice cream, he had a bounce house set up and sidewalk paint too! 




Just painting a masterpiece on the sidewalk!


  We had so much fun playing!  And then it wasn't so much fun...  I used my automatic starter on my car before I loaded the babies in to cool the car off for them.  I loaded all three in the car and buckled Ava and Brooks in.  I walked around to the other side to buckle Knox in and while I was doing that he picked up my keys and pressed lock.  They were locked in the car...  We called OnStar and they said they couldn't unlock it because I wasn't a subscriber.... So then we called 911.  I knew my car would run for ten minutes before it shut off so I was hoping the police would hurry and get there to get them out!  I was semi calm at first.  Allison and I tried to get Knox to roll down the window or press unlock.  By this point he had climbed in the front seat and was pretending to drive.  He literally pushed every button in my car except unlock.  He also went through all my Target bags that were in the front seat to find a treat.  He thought it was hilarious that he was doing whatever he wanted and I was stuck outside!  The car shut off the cops still weren't there.  I called 911 back.  At this point the panicking started.  I think I ended up calling them back three times to ask where the cops were.  I think it took them about eighteen minutes to get there and all I kept thinking about was how the news always says it only takes ten minutes for a kid to die in a hot car.  They finally showed up and they couldn't get the car door open.  I had pretty much lost it at this point.  I could see that Ava was covered in sweat and the boys cheeks were very pink.  Knox didn't think it was fun anymore and was starting to cry.  It was chaos.  Finally Pop-a-lock came and the nicest lady was able to get them out!  Thank the lord!  I was mentally and physically exhausted!  What a day!  I called B to tell him what happened and he said, "Why didn't you just break the window!" Oh B!  First of all, I don't even know if I'm strong enough to break the window and I really thought the cops would be there in like five minutes!  You would think three kids locked in a hot car would be top priority! ha  I think I might call OnStar and tell them I think it's pretty *hitty they wouldn't open my car for me and then I will probably subscribe again! ha 

Popsicle, paint brush and ice cream cone in hand!  Before the drama!


Friday night we met Daddy and the Curry's for dinner!  It was a wild Friday night! ha 

Ava tickling sweet Vivi's toes! 


She applied half a tube of lip smackers before we met B!  She is obsessed! She had to carry a purse to put it in! ha 


Checking all of the machines for candy once daddy ran out of quarters! 


Saturday morning we went to Anna's butterfly birthday party!  

Ava on the mic and Brooks and Knox on the drums!  We might be the next Partridge Family!  Or Jonas brothers, or Hansons... ha   I think I know what will be on their Christmas lists this year! 


Decorating butterfly cookies!  Brooks was busy playing!  They had so much fun! 
After naps Gigi watched the kids so B and I could meet Karrie, Joseph, and sweet baby Sawyer for dinner!  We definitely got our baby fix this weekend!

No comments: