Friday, August 9, 2013

First Day of Dance!


Ava started a summer dance program a few weeks ago.  Ava in pink tights and a leotard is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.  I didn't know how she would do but she LOVES it!  I can tell she feels so big.  It's like she has grown up overnight! 

She showed me her moves before her first class!  How cute is that?!  Oh and she insists on wearing a bow with her leotard!  Love it! 

Ready to dance!


She has to wear a black leotard and pink tights to every class.  The dance store didn't have ballet shoes in her size so she has been wearing my old shoes that are 28 years old!  I cleaned them up for her and she loves them! 


Stretching with her teacher.  She did such a good job!  She copied everything the older girls did.  She is the youngest in her class and I can tell she loves hanging out with the big girls.  She isn't a big fan of the tap shoes and refused to put them on.  I think she thinks they are too slippery!  We need to have a little tap practice at home!  

Leaving class with her bag!  She got a sticker for doing such a good job! 

After class Ava and I went to dinner together and she wanted to sit on the opposite side of the table from me!  She was acting like such a big girl! 

Next, we took a much needed trip to Wal-Mart!  I don't think I had been to the store since we got home from Florida.  We had a full cart!

A was feeling very sassy! 
I still can't believe she is old enough to take dance!  

No comments: