Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Update









I'm 32w 4d today! B and I went to my checkup with Dr W. My blood pressure was a little high, 130/76 and I had a little protein in my urine. I also have tiny bumps on my arms and legs that itch like crazy! I guess this all freaked him out a little because he said he wanted to do a quick ultrasound. The babies looked great. Their heartbeats were good and they all had a lot of amniotic fluid which is apparently very important. Brandon told him he thought the rash was probably just bed bugs. I'm not sure Dr. W realized he was joking. Thanks B. He told me he wanted me to do blood work to make sure everything was okay. He also said he thought I would be pregnant for about 10 more days!!!! I really can't believe it! That would put me at 34 weeks which is still early but a ok with me! He even said if my blood work comes back bad then I could have them at the end of the week! Aghh! I still haven't packed my bag, my new cute pajamas for the hospital aren't in, I haven't toured the nicu, I haven't read any parenting books yet, I still have a lot of shows I want to start watching on Surf the Channel. I've got so much to do!
He said he thinks the babies will all be at least 4lbs by the end of the week! So not teeny tiny but still tiny! I can't wait to see what they look like!
-The nurse just called and said all of my bloodwork was normal. So maybe they won't be here in 10 days after all! I was pretty excited about having a date to look forward too but I know the longer they stay in the shorter amount of time they will be in the hospital. I go back to the Dr in a week so maybe I will know more then. For now, I'm just supposed to "lay around and be an incubator".

5 comments:

Julee said...

OMG!!! Look at that belly!! Wow! I can't wait for those babies to get here. Can't believe it could be so soon!

Sarah said...

You look great! You do not look like there are three babies in there!!
Just lay around and relax and have B, Caroline and your mom do all of those things that you feel like you need done.
I promise you are totally ready. Granted I didnt have three, but I can say that you really dont need as much as you think you do.. just some diapers, wipes, and a nipple shield ;)
Also- I am glad your bloodwork was good!!
Hang in there friend!! You are doing soooo good!

The Nuckols said...

Michelle!!!! That belly...I LOVE IT!!! You can't have the babies in three days...I will be out of town. Please hold them in for at least 13 more days! :) Can't wait to see you this weekend. Be thinking of places to eat! XOXO

Emily! said...

That is unreal!! You look so great, Michelle! The belly is hilarious, but you still look tiny! I can't wait to meet my three new amigos!!
Love ya,
Em

Unknown said...

Michelle!!! I was in Fayetteville this past weekend and I asked about you and the girls told me that I just had to read your blog! They were right- it's so cute, I've already spent too much time at work catching up on your precious (and growing) family! You look fantastic! Hope to see you (and babies) soon,
Martha