Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dumas Shower

Brandon's aunts and cousins hosted a shower for the trips on January 30th. I wasn't allowed to leave Fayetteville so Brandon and Caroline took my place! From what I heard Brandon did a great job opening gifts! Everything looked so cute and fun! I would have loved to be there! These babies are lucky to have so many people that care about them!!! They are already so spoiled! Thanks to all the hostesses! Also, thanks Sarah for taking pictures for me! I love them all!

Caroline is my official note taker! She wrote down all the gifts I received at all the showers and then organized them into a spreadsheet! She's lucky she has terrible handwritting or I would have made her help me write a few thank you notes!



I wish I could have been there!






I think B is finally learning what all the baby gifts are and what they are used for! At our first shower he looked a little confused as he opened gifts. I can't wait until the babies are here to use all of their new things. The clothes are so tiny! It's hard to imagine having babies that small. It's crazy to think that I will be lucky if they weigh four pounds!



The cupcakes were so freaking cute! They were very tasty too! B was nice enough to bring me a few!



No comments: