Thursday, March 24, 2011

Twins.



The older we get the more people say we look like twins. That's a huge compliment for me because Caroline is six years younger! I definitely don't mind looking like a 22 year old! When we worked at the liquor store together all of our customers said we looked like twins. They would get us confused constantly. Yesterday Sarah and Stevie stopped by for a visit and Stevie looked at us and then asked Sarah "umm, why are there two Shelli's?" It was pretty funny. We should have taken a picture because we did look exactly alike, Pony Tails, glasses, and basically pj's! Sarah and Stevie, thanks for visiting! Come back soon!

1 comment:

Laci said...

Oh this is so true! Derek and I were in the liquor store last summer and we were standing there talking to Brandon and then I saw your sister and said Oh Michelle's here. And B looked at me and laughed and said uhm no that's her sister lol! I'm a dork!
Anyways, B came by and visited for a while on his way back from LR. It was so nice to see him and get updated on you and the babies!! I'm so excited to be able to follow your blog, b/c I'm always asking Derek about you guys and he never gets the important baby details lol.
I also met your little furbabies and they drank out of my cup first thing lol They're precious!
Anyways...just wanted to say Hi and that you look AMAZING...I'd be about 400lbs right now if I were carrying triplets :)