Thursday, March 10, 2011

Slumber Party!!!






Sarah came to visit Monday! I think this will be my last slumber party until Ava has one! Then I will just be the annoying mom telling all of the kids to be quiet and go to bed! I felt like we were in high school again! My mom was here too so she cooked for us! She even made us breakfast the next morning. It really felt like 9th grade! Instead of prank calling boys all night we stayed up and made bows for Ava! Crafty Sarah brought me a bag full of ribbon and supplies and taught me how to make bows. I still need a little practice! Her bows turned out way better than mine! I really wanted bows so you could tell Ava apart from the boys. I have a feeling I will have three bald babies. I hope Ava has a little hair to attach the bows to! I don't think B or I had hair until we were two or three. I also don't have heart burn at all! So you know what that means... Bald Babies! You would think with three babies I would be eating Tums by the handful!

Our bows!



Sarah has been my go-to girl for C-Section questions. We had a little show and tell session at our slumber party. She brought a bag of supplies to show me what to expect! Brandon looked in it tonight and said "why do you have adult diapers?" I have to admit I wondered the same thing! I'm so glad I have friends that have babies! I would drive my doctor crazy if I had to call him every time I had a question!

No comments: