Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One is silver and the other gold.

I really hate to brag but Brandon and I really do have the best friends you could ask for. We are so lucky! More than anything, I hope our babies will be lucky enough to have friends like ours. I feel like I should give quick thank you's to a few people. They are always the last people I send thank you notes to because I know they won't judge me if they are a year late.

Sarah, thanks for steam cleaning all of my floors, taking pictures at my showers, poofing my hair, and talking me out of killing Brandon when he drives me crazy, because the babies need a father. I know B appreciates that too.

Olivia, thanks for being my personal shopper! The blankets were a hit. I wish you could have been there! Also, thanks for playing nurse that night you gave me my shot! I'm sure the babies appreciated that too! Now hurry and move home!

Beth Anne, thank you for being my unofficial obgyn. Feel free to start charging me for your services. Are you sure you don't want to fly down to give me my epidural? I would feel so much better if you did it! You need to hurry and move home too! Oh, and have a baby!

Emily, thanks for being my most creative friend. I love stealing all of your ideas and pretending they are my own. The babies would not have a nursery without you! Apologize to your boss for me. I know my midday calls must distract you from your work!

Ben, thanks for being our handyman. B is lucky to have a handy friend because handy he is not. Also, thank you for always cleaning my kitchen when B makes huge messes.

Leslie, thanks for organizing such a fun shower. You went above and beyond. We had such a good time! Also, thanks for having Madeline and giving Ava a bff!

Clint, thanks for helping B tear out cabinets and put together cribs and bookshelves. You should really charge him for that!

Bethany, thank you for all of the mommy advice and for introducing me to Zulily. My bank account thanks you too. I'm going to put you on speed dial when the babies are here.

Lauren, thank you for being my nanny and Chik-fil-A fairy. Your visits have kept me from going completely insane in this apartment.

Karrie, thank you for keeping me up to date on gossip and for all the fun date nights. You're way more fun than B! Also, thanks for selling fireworks with me and making me rich.

Carol-thanks for hunting with B so I don't have to, reading all of the baby books so I don't have to, taking charge of the babies education so they will be smart like you, clothing my kids for the first year of their life, and basically being my personal slave for the past 9 months.

Courtney, Bethany, Alicia, Sarah, Allison, Jessica, Leigh, Melissa, Hillary, Leslie, Stephanie, Kristin, and Lindsay, thank you for giving Ava, Brooks, and Knox friends before they are even born!

No comments: