Monday, March 14, 2011

I've turned into a camel.



The amount of water I drink is OUT OF CONTROL! The Brita Water pitcher is my new best friend. I can drink all of the water out of it before it has time to get cold in the frig. I don't even use ice because it takes up too much room in the glass! I usually drink at least 32 ounces during the night and wake up soo thirsty. I decided to try to keep up with exactly how much I drink a day. So far I've had 96 ounces today. It's 4 o'clock. I think I probably have at least a gallon and a half a day. I'm not sure where it's all going.. Maybe that's why my stomach is huge.. It's filled with water.

Coco and Layla are even drinking the Brita filtered water. Our dogs, especially Coco, are so spoiled they prefer to drink out of a glass. At our house we have to keep a glass on a coffee table in our bedroom filled with water and during the night Coco drinks out of it. She will cry until we fill it up. It's funny (and gross) how many people have walked in our room and drank out of Coco's glass. It's not always a bad thing to be a germaphobe like me!!! So of course she has a glass in LR too. Every time B comes in the bedroom to fill up my water he fills up hers. How spoiled are my dogs???

No comments: