Thursday, March 3, 2011

The next Brad Pitt



I think B secretly wants to be famous. For some reason news stations come in the liquor store constantly wanting to interview us for different things. Road construction, changing liquor laws, underage drinking, fake id's.... If I'm there B will ask me if I want to do it and I of course say heck no. B, on the other hand, never says no. He will act like he doesn't want to do it but he always says yes. In fact, I think he loves being interviewed. He would never in a million years admit this, though. He never even tells me he does it. Usually, like tonight, one of our friends sees him on the news and sends me a text. I'm so glad I got a picture tonight! In his defense it is good advertising for the store so I try not to give him too much hell about it! I'm just glad he does it and I don't have to! I sound like a complete hick on camera. B, if you're reading this please don't stop letting them interview you! You might be discovered one day! You could be my ticket back to LA! Love you!

No comments: