Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bieber Fever



All of the baby books say you are supposed to talk to your babies before they are born. I'm not very good at this. They hear me talking on the phone constantly I'm sure, but I don't talk directly to them that often. B on the other hand does.
He loves to play the game "Tell me who sings this song" on the radio. I can never guess right. If he would listen to NKOTB, Britney, or even newer country I would be a champ but I'm terrible at guessing his music. I think he's afraid the babies will have my taste in music so now when we're in the car he says "Babies this is Pearl Jam, Babies this is Metallica, this is Beastie Boys." I told him today that I can't wait until he has to listen to Justin Bieber or whichever kid band is popular when they are older! He said he would just sit the boys down and have a talk with them and tell them about good music. I guess he figures Ava is a lost cause.
He also says he is going to take them to Wakarusa and other music festivals with him. By the time I allow my sweet innocent babies to go to music festivals B and I will look like the couple above.

No comments: