Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nursery Sneak Peak



The babies dresser/book case



Coco and Layla testing out the new carpet



The turquoise wall. The rest of the walls are white. The bathroom is also turquoise and we painted the vanity cabinets glossy black.

This isn't really a sneak peak. It is all that there is to see. As I've mentioned before, I have been a huge slacker on the nursery. So I've turned it over to my mom. She has been way more productive than I ever was! We are still waiting on the crib bedding, curtains, a mirror that I love, the Glider (B's dad is recovering it for us), several pieces of artwork, lamps for the dresser, the shower curtain, and I'm sure a few more things I can't think of. Once the babies are here I am going to turn their pictures into pop art for above the crib. So it's going to be a while before this all comes together! Everything except for the mirror and the pop art canvases should be ready in a few weeks. I can't wait to see pictures!

Thanks mom!

1 comment:

The Nuckols said...

Love the nursery and the paint!!!