Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chef Boyar B




I should have probably given you a warning before posting that picture. Doesn't it make you want to gag?? B texted that to me last week with the caption "Dinner is served". I think he said something about it being his version of Showboat Pork and Beans. What the heck is that? I think this concoction contains deer meat, onions, and beans. I'm really not sure what the sauce is but I would guess Sassy Jones BBQ. B adds that to everything. This almost makes me feel sorry for him! haha He's eating food that resembles dog food and my mom and Caroline are constantly cooking great food for me! Although, usually I hear, "Michelle, you have to feed the babies, eat it!" "Ava needs to eat!" etc. So I guess they are really cooking for the babies! B gave up fast food for Lent so I'm sure I will be receiving several more text like this. My kitchen will never be the same!
P.S.-Karrie and Joseph, thanks for having him over for dinner! He has told me a million times how great it was!

1 comment:

The Nuckols said...

Holy cow! What is that?! Please tell him to come over anytime...we always have something to eat!