Sunday, March 6, 2011

A day in the life of a huge prego!




Sunday-Californication, Real Housewives of the OC, Kardashians
Monday-Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Bethany Ever After, The Bachelor
Tuesday-Glee, Real Housewives of Miami
Wednesday-American Idol, Modern Family
Thursday-American Idol, Million Dollar Listing, Selling NY, Jersey Shore
Daytime-Food Network, HGTV oh and I watch E News every day and multiple Sex and the City reruns. Oh and Chelsey Lately.

What's missing from my line up? These shows only take up about 20 hours out of my week! I need more. Thank goodness for the Real Housewives! I can't wait for the first weeks of summer when my winter shows overlap with my summer shows (Mad Men, Entourage, True Blood)!
One of the first things Caroline told me when I moved in was "Dad pays my cable bill so feel free to rent anything you want on On Demand". PS-Thanks dad! What should I rent? So far I've only watched "Love and Other Drugs". It was pretty good btw. I love going to the movies so I feel like I've already watched everything worth watching.
I could always read but I can't lay on my back and its really hard to get comfy laying on my side. As soon as I get comfortable on one side it goes numb and I have to switch to the other. I can't wait until I can sleep on my stomach again! Not that I will be getting much sleep once the babies are here.



Brandon calls me several times a day to check on "his Babies". We have the exact same conversation every time. B-"Hey what are you doing" Me-"oh just sitting here" He laughs every time I say that. He told me that when he was younger every time he talked to his "Granny" he would ask what she was doing and she would say "just sittin". Apparently I have turned into a 70 year old Granny.

B also checks my ankles every time he see's me to make sure I don't have cankles. I think this is one of his biggest fears! In fact he told me once he likes my small ankles and cankles would have been a deal breaker! So far no swollen ankles! The jokes will never end if I turn into a Granny with cankles.

1 comment:

The Nuckols said...

Michelle, I LOVE your blog!!! Good job sister! I'm reading this post to Brandon and Joseph right now and we are getting a big kick out of it! Keep on posting.

Joseph and I rented Love and other Drugs Friday night too.