Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lance...




B has been babysitting me for the past several days. He is going crazy! He gets very antsy. He keeps telling me we should just pack up our things and go home to have the babies. I really wish I could but I know UAMS is the best place for them. I know I sound like a nutcase but I give him one outing a day and then he goes with me at night for my one outing. I'm not a control freak I'm just helpless! I'm also paranoid that I will go into labor or some other freak thing will happen when he's not here and I will have to ask a neighbor to drive me to the hospital!
He is obsessed with bike riding... So for his one outing he usually goes and rides trails somewhere in LR. He always has a crazy story when he comes home. One day a guy fell off the side of a cliff, another day he wrecked, etc. Oh and don't worry. He does not wear any spandex. He has a few little outfits but they are all very loose! ha Oh and poor Caroline. He parks his bike in the middle of her living room. Even if it's covered in mud he wheels the thing in! If something happened to that bike he would probably shed some tears so I guess it's a good thing he keeps it locked up! He can't wait to take the babies for bike rides in a baby bike trailer thing. I'm not sure what we are going to do with the third baby though because those things only hold two kids and mommy is not a biker. I went with B one time and thought I was going to die. Riding bikes was much easier when I was a kid on my pink banana seat bike.
Yesterday he decided to run instead of bike. B is not a runner! Or I didn't think he was. He must have a lot of built up energy or he just wanted his outing to last longer so he ran several miles and over did it! Guess who has a cankle now?? He is hobbling around, whining like a baby. He is getting zero sympathy from me!

No comments: