Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fort Smith Shower

Cindy and Judi hosted such a cute shower for me on January 13th. They are so sweet and so creative! They really went all out on the cute decorations! The food was delicious too! The babies definitely got a little sugar rush that night! Ava, Brooks, and Knox are lucky babies!

Isn't Cali a cutie? I wish I looked that cute when I was in Jr High! I think my cutest outfit was stonewashed Gap jeans and loafers!







I really loved everything we received! Ava, got the cutest red tutu! I can't wait to take her to her first Razorback game! Maggie, Emily, and Laquita, thanks for the little Burberry socks! I can't wait for the babies to wear them!



I really hope I have at least one little tan Greek baby like Nini! Although, they might all come out slightly orange/tan from all of the self tanner I have been using! My mom had a dream they all had big blue eyes! I would love that too! I think in her dream they came out as toddlers...hmmm Maybe I will get my chubby babies after all!







This picture makes me laugh! I really thought I couldn't get much bigger... Boy was I wrong!




How cute is this? Why can't I be creative? Cindy and Judi, I'm going to need some help planning the babies first Birthday party!



Kathy and Heather drove all the way from Dumas for the shower! I'm so glad y'all were able to make it!

No comments: