Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Moi!



I turned 28 on the 8th! I really had a great day! My mom made me breakfast, I opened my gifts, laid around all day and then went to dinner with friends. I have a feeling my birthday will be very different next year! I really need to enjoy being lazy and being waited on!

I'm so sick of wearing my uniform of leggings and huge shirts! I can't wait to go shopping! I told my mom I wanted clothes for my birthday! I really should have taken pictures while I was trying on the shirts she got me! It was comical. I'm surprised I didn't rip them! She also got me a purse that I love and cute pj's for the hospital! My mom really goes all out for Birthdays! I can't wait to spoil the triplets too! It will be so fun to celebrate three birthdays in one day! B has no idea what he is in for!



Thanks to Caroline, Ava is set for the rain! Aren't these little shoes so cute? Are they really going to be that small?




B got me one of my favorite presents! He brought Coco and Layla for a visit! They have literally been attached to my hip since they got here. I've missed them so much! It's crazy but I slept so well the first night they were here because Coco was back on my pillow and Layla was at my side! B did a pretty good job on my presents too. He always waits until the last minute! The day before my birthday he started calling for my list. I really couldn't think of anything! I definitely don't trust him to pick out clothes! I finally thought of a few things I wanted and sent him a list. I think it said "Adobe photo shop and the white deer head from Z Gallery for the boys room" the text I got in return was "What the hell? In English please" Soo... Caroline offered some assistance and ordered it for him with his cc number. I can't wait to start playing with photo shop! The babies need to stay put for a few more weeks so I will have time to learn how to use it! I'm hoping it will work some magic on my pictures! The deer head is really for B. I painted one wall in the boys room turquoise and he flipped out... According to B, boys rooms should have bunk beds and camouflage comforters and dead animals on the wall. The white deer head is a compromise. I've also had to promise him that once the boys are big enough they can have bunk beds. I'm just glad he doesn't want them to have a fold out couch! When he was little he made his mom buy him a fold out couch instead of a bed so he would have more space in his room to play. Thank goodness I get to handle the decorating...

These flowers brightened my day and Caroline's apartment! Thanks Emily!



We went to Ferneau for my birthday dinner. We had such a great time and the food was delicious! Thanks again mom! I felt like I was out on the town! I almost forgot I was pregnant. Then I saw a picture of myself and it was back to reality!






My wild birthday night took it's toll! I was so tired the next day! I was in my pj's until 6 o'clock! B's parent's came to visit and took us out to dinner for my birthday! The food was delicious! I have a feeling I'm going to break a record when I step on the scales at the doctors office tomorrow!
Alex won a stuffed animal for the babies out of a claw machine. She tried to win two more but those machines are tough! The babies can share!

I think 28 is going to be a fun year!

No comments: