Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New York New York



Ann, if you would like to borrow the fake hair piece I'm sporting in the above picture for your big weekend I can send it with Karrie. I think I still have that thing. If I remember correctly, this is a picture we took before we headed to Memphis for NYE. I was a senior in high school and Ann was a freshman in college. This was the night I lied and told a guy I was a Chi O at the U of A. His response was 'oh really, then you know my sister ____ she's in your pledge class" I think the fake hair gave me a little too much confidence.

I wish I could go to New York this weekend to celebrate Ann's last days of being single! I really think the babies could hang but I would hate to ruin the party if I went into labor at a club or something! Everyone drink a glass of champagne for me! Take lots of pictures! Have fun!

No comments: