Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh how I miss....

In no particular order...

My dogs



The beach



My house



My friends



My hubby and date nights



Baseball games



Sonic Happy Hour-Diet Cokes to be exact



Driving



Fayetteville



Booze



I also miss bending at the waist, sleeping on my stomach, and walking without getting winded but of course this will all be worth it once my three little babies are here!

Yesterday Brandon told me that the babies must really love me because they don't want to leave my tummy! Then today I told him about the new bathing suits I bought the babies and he said "well I'll never get to see them wear them if you keep incubating them" I think I'll start saying that... "When am I due??? Well I'll be incubating my babies for about three more weeks" Someone is getting a little impatient! He's also convinced they are going to be born on his birthday. He even tells people that's my due date. I guess we will see! He is not going to be a happy camper if I'm still pregnant after April 1st! Haha

2 comments:

Leslie Penix said...

We miss you!
We cannot wait until you and the babies come home to play with us!!!

xoxo,
leslie

heather said...

Hahaha! I love your blog! I laugh constantly! I can't wait to meet my Niece && Nephews!! =))