Thursday, April 7, 2011

34 Weeks!



Early on I told Dr. P that if I was still pregnant at 34 weeks I was going to make myself go into labor. Ha I had big plans to jog around the neighborhood or something along those lines that would make my water break. Don't worry! I've changed my mind! Every time I decide I don't think I can do this much longer I think "I can easily do this for one or two more weeks!" I'm really motivated to not have them in the next week so I can make it back to Fayetteville! In fact I might put myself on bedrest to keep them in!
This week has been pretty uneventful! My mom has been in town so we have been running errands to wrap up the nurseries and I've been eating a ton of great food that she has cooked! These babies should definitely be a little chubby with all I have been eating!

This is how spoiled I have been. This was my breakfast in bed. Complete with a strawberry for Ava, Brooks, and Knox. Ha




My mom is a great cook! This is mushroom and artichoke lasagna that was soo good! I will have to post the recipe!




She's also made baklava, puff pastry strawberry shortcake, spinach phyllo pie, and a ton of salads! It's been really fun feeding the babies! haha I've also been obsessed with pink lemonade sorbet that I found at a yogurt shop near Caroline's apartment. Sarah and Jared, B and I have big plans to come visit your store as soon as I get back in town! We've already discussed what flavors we are going to try!

Everywhere I go people ask when I'm due. Probably because I look like I'm about 3 months overdue. I really wish I could record some of their reactions when I tell them I'm having triplets. I think they are shocked that I am able to walk around. I'm kind of shocked myself.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that I am able to post a 35 week update!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Keep up the good work Michelle! Oliver can't wait to have three more buddies! P.S. You look fabulous!

Kyle and Amanda said...

So proud of you! And please post the recipe!