Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to you Nini!

Nini came to visit the babies on her birthday! I was so glad she was finally able to see them!

The pretty flowers Nini sent the babies when they were born!


The first baby Nini held was Ava. She held and fed all of the babies! I really can't believe she is their great grandmother! She's seems too young to be a great grandmother! She is definitely the most stylish great grandmother around! She's the only one I know that wears Chanel sunglasses and knows more about fashion than most people do!


Nini holding sweet Knox. He is definitely my little Greek baby!


Nini and Brooks. He is such a happy baby!


Nini told me she had a special gift for me for having the babies! I never dreamed in a million years it would be this ring. She still wears it every day. My grandfather gave it to her. I absolutely love it! She always told me when she died it would be mine! I never expected to get it so soon. I love it so much and can't wait to give it to Ava one day!


This was a pic I found when I was born. It's so hard to tell if the babies look like me because I was basically twice their size.



PS-This is the only bathing suit shot you will ever see of me on the this blog!!
I always had so much fun visiting Nini! I have a feeling we were probably on our way to her back yard for mud pies and pedicures. That was one of our favorite things to do! Or picnics at the park where we could feed the ducks. Nini was and still is such a fun grandmother! I am so lucky to have her! I know my kids will love spending time with her as much as I do!


Love you!

No comments: