Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday To You!



Happy Birthday to the best husband and dad Coco, Layla, Ava, Brooks, and Knox could ever ask for! We all love you and hope you have a great day!

B-Bighearted
R-Really funny! B laughs at himself more than anyone I know!
A-Adventurous and Adorable
N-Never grumpy! haha This is a joke!
D-Dad extraordinaire! All of our babies are so lucky to have you as a dad!
O-Overly enthusiastic! When B gets excited about something watch out!
N-Nurturing

It doesn't look like the babies are going to be born on B's birthday which is what he was really hoping for but the babies did pull through with some good gifts for their dad!
Coco and Layla got their dad his favorite sugar free peanut brittle. I think they are hoping he will drop a few pieces on the floor for them!
Ava got her dad new sunglasses so he will look cool and won't embarrass her in front of her friends!
Brooks got Brandon a Best Buy gift card so he can get his speaker fixed in his truck and they can listen to B's "cool music."
Knox got Brandon a Camel Bak water thing. They can ride for hours now!
I got Brandon a baby bike trailer so he can take them for rides and I can get a little break! Ha

So far we have had a great day! The weather is beautiful! We met Karrie and Joseph for lunch which was so much fun! I miss my friends so much! B and I went and had yogurt after lunch too. B went on a bike ride while I rested and then tonight we are going to go out to eat! We were going to go to the Kenny Chesney concert but B and my mom decided that wouldn't be a great idea! So B gave our tickets away! I was even willing to go in a wheel chair! haha I'm a little disappointed but there's always next year! I really want to see the Lincoln Lawyer so I'm hoping I can talk B into that tonight too! I guess I should let him decide what we do since it is his birthday!


B with his second favorite gift. I think my mom gets the prize for getting his favorite gift! I guess if I have the babies in the next 5 hours I could take that prize back though! ha
Now Caroline just walked in with her gift for B! Great! Mom and Caroline are such great gift givers they are making me look bad! Carol's even baking him a cake! I guess I am carrying around his entire (heavy) family in my stomach! I deserve some brownie points for that!

No comments: