Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cheapo McCheapster!

Brandon's mom came to visit today! Thanks for visiting Ms. Kathy! Breakfast was delicious and my pedicure was great too!

I've always given B a hard time about getting babied by his mom! Any time he asks me to do something and I say no he says "I'll just call my mom!" B is very lucky to have a great mom and I'm very lucky to have a great mother-in-law! Today he had a few things on his to-do list for her! The first thing he wanted her to do was patch the knee of his jeans!! I tried to tell him he paid a lot of money for the jeans to look worn and that patches weren't really in style but he couldn't stand the thought of "wasting" a pair of jeans! He was convinced they were going to unravel the next time they were washed. What's crazy is he literally has about 30 pairs of jeans in his closet. I don't think he would miss one pair! He refuses to get rid of anything! He still has a pair of Abercrombie jeans I bought him the year we started dating... That was ten years ago. I can't count the times I've cleaned out his closet and then he will go through the garage sale pile and put all of his clothes back in the closet! I guess I should just be glad he didn't want to turn them into jean shorts. Last week Caroline and I had to explain to him that jorts weren't exactly cool anymore! That's why I tell him to never buy me clothes!

B showing off his new patch. Thanks Ms. Kathy!! In his defense, it actually didn't look that bad!




Last night when B went to Wal-Mart to buy his denim patches he sent me the following pic. It said "Push/Pull Present??" Very funny B! Thanks but no thanks!



He has decided it should be called a pull present since I won't be doing any actual pushing. I told him he can call it whatever he wants but that I need three gifts since I'm having three babies! haha Yeah right!

2 comments:

Mary Mallory said...

Just wait Michelle little boys have the tendency to get to Mommy's heart. I am the same way with my boys and it don't stop when they become men. If they need a new shirt for an interview..I am there...if they need laundry done...I am there. Ava will get to Brandon's heart and them little boys will get to yours.

Kyle and Amanda said...

David Adam's mother's rings!