Sunday, April 3, 2011

I can't wait!

I know I have several years of sleepless nights and dirty diapers to get through before I can even think about taking the babies on trips but I really can't wait! I LOVE roller coasters, rides, and amusement parks! B and I have already decided that I will ride all of the scary rides with the kids (he's a chicken) and he will be in charge of watching cartoons with them (I hate cartoons). It's all about compromise! haha Some of our baby discussions are really ridiculous!
B has never been to Disney World. I haven't been in years but I loved Disney as a kid. I know he is going to love it too! Maybe we should take a trip together to scout out the place before we take the babies! One year we were at a McDonald's convention and they closed down Universal Studios for all of the owners and their families. It was sooo much fun! I'm sure it has changed so much since I have been there!




My cousin Amanda just went to Great Wolf Lodge with her family and her dad. It looked like so much fun! I have added this to our list of places we have to go! I think this place is somewhere near Dallas. Maybe Ava and I could get in a little shopping too!







I also can't wait to get the babies a swing set! This one is a little over the top but how much fun would it be?? Maybe B can enroll in a woodworking class and build one! Ha It would probably be ready by their 16th Birthday!



I also can't wait to take them to Razorback football and baseball games, the horse races, the zoo, the pumpkin patch, the beach, camping, the list goes on and on.... We are going to be a busy family of 5! I tell Brandon all of the time I want our babies to see and do everything! We are going to have to find someone that is willing to teach them how to snow and water ski because B and I can't do either! Maybe the whole family can enroll in ski school together!

2 comments:

Leslie Penix said...

We are going to Great Wolf Logde in January. I will give you an update then. It is right outside of Dallas.



xoxo,
Leslie

Mary Mallory said...

Kids love playdough!!! So whoever does this with them I have some advice. Use one color for all three kiddos. It cuts down on the yelling "Don't mix colors!!!!" I do this with Brody (4yrs) and Zoiee (3 yrs) and that way I don't have to watch them so close. Until Zoiee makes and ice cream cone and wants to lick it.