Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm home!!!!

April 11, 2011

I really can't believe it! I'm actually back in Fayetteville! I really thought the next time I walked in my house I would be carrying three babies! Instead I carried Coco and Layla! Which was fine with me! I'm just glad to be at home!
I woke up yesterday and called Dr. W's nurse. I asked if there was anyway they could squeeze me in and if not would he let me go home anyway. She said she would talk to him and get back with me. She called back within 20 minutes and said I was free to go! I didn't even have to fake cry! I literally let out a little scream and immediately woke Caroline up to help me pack! Brandon and Caroline threw everything into trash bags and started loading the car! We were out of there in 30 minutes!! I can't even tell you how excited I was! I did freak out a little once I got in the car because I started second guessing my decision but I really think everything will be fine and hopefully I will have three healthy babies at Parkhill really soon!
The drive back was pretty uneventful. I rode in the back seat with the dogs. I thought I might be uncomfortable but I was fine! I know I've said it before but Coco really is a genius! She started going crazy as soon as we took the Fayetteville exit! She knew we were almost home!! Brandon did some landscaping while I was gone and I honestly didn't even notice! I was too excited about getting in the house to see the nursery and take a bath! My mom was busy cleaning and stocking our pantry and refrigerator when we got home and my dad brought us dinner! (It was very yummy dad! Thanks! I really don't think I would have made it this far in my pregnancy if it wasn't for our great families! They have been such a huge help! I don't know how I ever would have done this without them.
There really is no place like home!!!


I'm not the only person excited about being home! Coco sits here non-stop and patrols the neighborhood.

No comments: