Monday, April 18, 2011

Nursery Update..

The nurseries are still a work in progress! They will be livable for the babies but I'm still waiting on several things to come in! Hopefully one day soon I will be able to post pictures of the entire rooms!


We received this as a shower gift! How neat is this?? I absolutely love it! It looks great in the nursery too. This was the one baby gift that B was really excited about! One of my friends told me the babies were going to fight over this one day. That won't be a problem because mommy is never giving it up! ha This will be in my house until they are 40! Brandon and Josie, again thank you so much!



How funny is this? I saw this poster on Etsy and knew I had to have it. I really don't handle crying babies very well which is comical since I am about to have three..



My birthday present from B. This was also my attempt to make the boys room more boyish since B freaked about the turquoise wall.




Yesterday Ava got new shag carpet! I love it! I can't wait to start decorating her room! I hope she is a girly girl because I have big plans for a girly room!




Coco really liked it too!



My dad gave us a couch he wasn't using anymore so we did a little redecorating in our living room. I really like the way it turned out. It's kind of hard to see the picture because I started playing with a new picture app on my phone yesterday and this was the best pic I could get. I don't think I've taken a picture with a camera in months. My iPhone camera is too convenient. I hope I pull out the real camera when the babies are here!

No comments: