Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm going home!!!!

Get ready, this is a long one. A long one with no pictures..

I'm so excited! Today I am 33w and 4d. I had an ultrasound and appt. with Dr W. Everything looked great! The ultrasound was ridiculous. I felt so sorry for the girl who had to do it! I couldn't tell what she was looking at! I'm not sure she really knew either. The babies are really packed in there! Brooks is still the biggest. He weighs 4lbs and 14oz and Knox weighed 4lb 10oz and Ava weighed 3lb 14oz. I know these aren't accurate at all but it gives me some sort of idea. I also had to be hooked up to all of the monitors today to check the babies heart rates and for contractions. The heart rates were great and no contractions! I'm hoping I can get through this pregnancy without ever knowing what a contraction feels like. I also had to push a button every time I felt the babies move. I was a little worried about this part because they move a ton at night but not that much during the day. Or so I thought. I guess I just never pay attention. They moved constantly. I think I'm just getting used to it! Sometime I see my stomach moving and don't even feel it! My blood pressure was normal and I didn't have any protein!

Dr. W said I'm doing great. He said this is exactly where I need to be! I tried to play the "I'm miserable" card and get him to set a date for the c-section but he basically said no way. He said I was going to carry them to 37 weeks! He also said he knows I'm not miserable because I have make-up on, hair done, and an outfit with jewelry. He said if I had walked in wearing slippers and pajamas he might have believed me. So, if you are ever having triplets and you want a scheduled C-section date show up to your appointments in your pj.s! I had a feeling that's what he was going to tell me. I also tried the "I think my stomach is going to rip apart" excuse. He assured me he has never had a stomach explode.. Good to know I guess. He said out of the hundreds of triplets he has had only 5 make it to 36/37 weeks. I also made him guess when I would have them and he said around 35 weeks. I have always thought I would have them after 35 too! I can't wait to see if I'm right! He gave me the best news at the end of the appointment! He said I can go back to Fayetteville to have them! I'm so excited! I will have one more appointment in Little Rock next Thursday and then I'm hitting the road! I will literally have my bags packed and in the car waiting! If I have to drive straight to Willow Creek to have them I will.

Brandon's back in Fayetteville so I called him with the news. Oh and PS-after I didn't have them on his birthday he decided they were definitely coming this week.... He was so excited I'm coming home but he said he had to admit he was disappointed they aren't going to be here sooner. He said he really feels like he is never going to get to meet them. I of course reminded him that I'm the one carrying 40lbs of extra weight in my stomach right now so he needs to quit the complaining! I also told him I can't wait until all three babies are screaming in the middle of the night in a few weeks! He is going to wish they were still in my stomach! So even though I don't have a delivery date set I do have a date to look forward too! It's going to be so weird to walk in my house! I haven't been there in six weeks. I know once I'm back I will be so ready for them to come! I might have to go out on Dickson or maybe hit up a dance floor to get them to come out! haha Can you imagine the looks I would get??

I just called my Dr in Fayetteville to tell her the good news! I also told her I'm not going over 36 weeks! haha She sounded okay with that! So hopefully they will be here in 2 weeks!

I have had such a burst of energy the past several days. It's really weird. I did more this weekend then I have in a month! I almost laid out Saturday! I was going to do it in the privacy of someones backyard but I thought I would die if anyone saw me so I decided against that idea! Even though I feel good I think I must look like I'm about to pop. When my mom saw me yesterday she decided I would be having these babies any day. She insisted on bringing the camera and video camera to the appt. today just in case....

In other news, B has decided he doesn't like the blog. Well he likes the blog he just doesn't like when I quote him on the blog! He said he's afraid to say anything around me! haha I assured him once the babies are here he will be forgotten! This blog will be filled with pictures of the babies!

1 comment:

Amber said...

yes! i am excited about ava too! they are going to be surrounded by little boys! most of my friends are pregnant with boys too! we will definitely have to get them together! i came across your blog the other day and have really enjoyed reading it! i hope you are able to keep up with it after the babes get here! we are due just a day apart...obviously i will be going a little longer than you though ;) keep us updated!