Monday, April 25, 2011

They're Here!

I tried to take pictures with all of my visitors so I could remember them! Everything was a little hazy after the delivery! I wish I could go back and visit with everyone more! I was a little distracted because all I could think about were the babies! I was in room 34 about an hour after the babies were born. It was so quick! My dad named my room "The miracle in room 34." I promised him I would give him credit for the name! So dad, there it is! It really was a miracle that I was able to carry the babies to 36 weeks without ever going on bed rest! I'm so glad I did! I can't imagine my little miracle babies being any smaller! We are so thankful for my easy pregnancy and our three healthy babies.


I look so freaking puffy in all of these pictures but I want the babies to know how much they were loved so I will post them anyway! Kids, you can thank me later!


My room smelled so good! Everyone that walked in said it smelled like a florist! This is Brooks' arrangement from my dad. Knox had a matching one on the other side of the shelf! They were so cute! Now they look so cute in the nursery! I wish they would stay alive until the boys are home to enjoy them!


My dad also got Ava the pretty pink roses! I'm sure she would love them! She has no chance to be anything other than a girly girl! He got Brandon and I the large tropical arrangement. I also love the arrangement from Flora from Karrie, Olivia, and Ann. Flora is one of my favorite florist! They always have such pretty arrangements!


Everyone loved my wreath on my door! I think all of the other patients must have been jealous! Thanks so much Cali and Stacey! It's hanging in my house now!


This picture does not do this wreath justice! Ms Cindy made it for the babies! I think this will be hanging on my front door for the next six months! Its so cute!


Emily came to visit! I guess I was a little more out of it than I realized because I had no idea my hospital gown was on the verge of falling off!


Karrie came and brought donuts! Karrie actually brought sweet treats every day I was in the hospital! Karrie, I'm going to blame you when someone asks me when I'm due in a few weeks! Ha


Heather, I'm so glad we got one picture together! I realized tonight I don't have any pictures with my parents or yours! I guess they were all busy taking the pictures!



Cali, I'm so glad you were able to come up! I can't wait for you to meet the babies! Are you ready to babysit?


Aunt Caroline! Thanks I'm glad you were able to step out from behind the camera to be in a picture! I have almost 400 pictures from my stay in the hospital thanks to you!


Kaitlin, nurse extrodinaire! She not only was my personal photographer she also got stuck taking care of my first night in the hospital! I'm pretty sure I was a needy patient! I owe her big time!



Karrie, Joseph, Bethany, Adam, Porter, Melissa, Matt, Asher, and Austyn came to visit us! I don't know how I don't have any pictures of Asher and Austyn! They are such cuties! I can't wait for all of our babies to play together! I can't believe they will all be in the same grade! My babies are such tinies! They have so much catching up to do!





Karrie, you look a little freaked out!





At some point throughout the day Tammy Hudson, Ben Penix, Christina, and Evelyn also stopped by to visit! We really appreciate everyone that was there to share our special day with us!

No comments: